Weight Loss 'N Looking Good

Hot tips and a little gossip and news for weight loss and looking better

Saturday, January 14, 2006

New "Superman" is Too Fat

So movie stars are ordinary flesh 'n blood like everybody else? Almost fell off my computer reading about this movie star who is too fat.

Gave me lots of hope that this will be the year when I'll look my best ever. My fourtysomething years not-withstanding.

Went back to the site two or three times, just to make sure I wasn't dreaming...

Please Don't Read This
Please avoid reading this article that must have been written by somebody from Houston.

Offending article

And this article will just make you eat your heart out.
================
Orlando welcomes more visitors annually than the entire population of California, that is 43.3 million souls according to 2000 statistics. It really is a very memorable place to go fro a holiday, especially if you stay at a Orlando Vacation Home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home