Weight Loss 'N Looking Good

Hot tips and a little gossip and news for weight loss and looking better

Monday, October 11, 2010

How the banana weight loss trick helped me Part 2

I found that the quickest way to cut down on my food intake was to eat something that would fill the stomach without increasing fat in my body or causing me to gain weight. I discovered that the banana is wonderful for doing just this. Eat a single banana when you feel hungry and it fills the stomach and the hunger pangs disappear.

The second tip that really helped was to hold in my stomach tight even as I sat down on the couch watching TV or on my desk working. I soon got so used to this exercise that it became routine and within no time my pot belly had disappeared.

There you have my two most valuable tips that helped me lose a lot of weight almost overnight.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wanted to come across Adipex online, but I found this wonderful article. I think you've done an amazing writing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home