Weight Loss 'N Looking Good

Hot tips and a little gossip and news for weight loss and looking better

Monday, October 11, 2010

How the banana weight loss trick helped me

It is hard to believe that just a few short months ago I was overweight with this really huge pot belly and I looked much older than I am.

Then I fell in love with this girl I met on the World Wide Web and all of a sudden I was in a panic and had to lose weight pretty fast as the date of our first meeting was rapidly approaching. I desperately searched on Google for a quick fix solution and I found two tips that made all the difference. The two amazing tips you are about to read work miracles for me and in a matter of a few weeks folks could not believe that I was the same fatso they used to see walking around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home